venerdì 12 novembre 2010

GIVE ME A RING


give me a ring when you are coming
the trains are always
late
I will take a shower, dress up
and wondering on the path
I will be at the station on time

give me a bell when
you are stopping
once before my place
I can spend hours waiting
watching people run and read newspapers

give me a call when you
’re arriving
ten minutes walking
hundred miles living
I will try to write you a letter
but my mind...
my mind is upset

I have suffered an unexpected defeat
I have written a wired story
I 'm totally lost in thoughts
not mine

if
I could recognize my theories
maybe
they would not be real
if
I could recognize my truth
it would not exist

I can focus no object
I can waste time again
please remember me
when
you call me
remember who I am..

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento