giovedì 28 ottobre 2010

STOP THE MIND



stop to write!
stop think
ing what I have to do!
do you really want to listen
to me?
do you really want to feel me?

keep the secrets with you
and open your heart
lie down on the grass
and watch the great gig in the sky...
is
it easy to find out?
and
what about the small one?
they
are still linked together

for ages people have thought
about the real connections between them
but there
isn’t any connection
they are
light years away
from each other

no man could see the differences
no man should agree with this theory
but it's true, it's true

you could
only recognize
celestial bodies
“Light vibrations”
and sounds, strange sounds
that come
from the outer space.

I would like to leave,
to speed away,
to depart from our minds
and discover new dimensions

a white light
cross
es the milky way
I will follow it
I“lose myself irreversibly”?
to come face to face
with fear

this life is the only one
we have
but no
t the only one
we know

don't plan it...
there are double stars
waiting for ...
a double dna burning out...
don't plan it...
stop the mind

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento