giovedì 28 ottobre 2010

Don’t let me go away

If only I‘d told you that I needed you to hold me tight
If only I
’d stopped you by the door
and asked you to stand by
Maybe you should
‘ve stayed for a while
For a while
with me

I have
always thought love as romantic
Yet it just increases our human weakness
Sometimes
I feel the distance between us
and
all the words are misunderstood
I want you to hold me all night long
I wanna feel your breath on my shoulders
Only this way
I will know
you are here to cherish me
to
save me from myself

Now stop telling me
What’s wrong and what’s right
Every body’s telling me so all my life
these things
you’ve got to know
those things
you’ve got to learn
But It is really much harder to know who we are
to Understand and do what we feel
The reason why we are here
I would like to recognise you
I would like to recognise myself
And discover
who I am in your hands
Hold me,
please hold me tight
And don’t let me
ever go away

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento